Library for task templates

cc @Andreas_Loftager

Another really great suggestion! Thanks for sharing @Andreas_Loftager!

1 Like

Great suggestion. Many of my clients would benefit from this.

2 Likes

This would make task templates much more useful for agencies and businesses who work with multiple clients and vendors across various projects.

3 Likes

We could even have a Templana for task templates? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Upvoted!! def would be a great add value!

2 Likes

Making task templates global/found in a library would be major and really increase the use value for the templates! No more duplicating from our “Task Templates” project, renaming, making sure it’s moved to the right project, etc etc.

Use Case: patent prosecution has many formulaic steps that we’ve created task templates for that need to be available across client teams/projects.

1 Like

The only problem I see at the moment is that the template can include values for custom fields, and there are only available within a project scope…

I completely agree with all the comments, at present we have a project called Templates that has all our repeatable tasks and we duplicate the task in the project and add it to the project we need. I am keen to move over to Task Templates but if this means we have to version control Task Templates that could be need in as many as 30 projects this will not be helpful. I favour a central Task Library when on a project by project basis you can add/star them for each project to avoid having potentially tens of templates to choose from in a drop down. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Chris_Pearson
Another clear explanation and yes version control will be a key element :+1:

1 Like