Keyboard shortcuts not working

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Keyboard shortcuts of “Mark for” not longer working. Tab+L, Tab+U, Tab+Y. It started after the last update which introduced Rules

Steps to reproduce:
Use any of these shortcuts.

Browser version:
Google Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Upload screenshots below:

2 Likes

Hi @Jaroslavs_Kuprijanov
Welcome to the community…

I think this will be caused by the new My Tasks view update. As part of the rollout the shortcuts are no longer valid.

Refer to this article → Meet your new My Tasks

Hope this help…

Jason.

1 Like

Today / This Week / Later implies also some automatic flows according to due dates.
right now, if I complete a recurring task that’s on a “Tomorrow” created section, the new task appears on Recently Assigned.

It looks like the issue is not about “shortcuts being no longer valid”, and yes about marking as Today / This week / Later feature being removed. How to achieve the same functionality?

1 Like

@Christian_Eland,

In case you haven’t seen it yet:

addresses some of the issues temporarily until Asana completes follow-on functionality, and also as a general strategy going forward.

Larry

I had this frustration too. I use the tab shortcuts all the time to move tasks around in the My Tasks view. Now it looks like I get to do it all by drag and drop, unless I can find a good automation workflow. In the meantime at least, it will be much more tedious to use.

3 Likes

Multi-select with Cmd+Shift+Up/Down, repeatedly as needed, is working well for me, provided you’re thoughtful about your ordering of Sections in My Tasks. This is working well for me but I’d like to see more shortcuts soon too.

Larry

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.