Keyboard shortcuts for favorites

I would like to be able to type [tab]+[1] so that it takes me to my first favorite. [tab]+[2] would take me to my second favorite. Continue like this until [0].
If [tab]+[1] is already reserved, why not [tab]+[shift]+[1]?

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @Pierre_at_work! You’re right, we currently don’t have a keyboard shortcut to open projects marked as favorite. I’ve gone ahead and sent your feedback to our product team and I’ll make sure to update this thread if we have any plans to implement this shortcut in the future.

Th desktop app is an efficiency tool. Keyboard shortcuts allow for a significantly faster workflow. The desktop app merely imports the limited keyboard shortcuts allowed in the browser version. Expectation was that the desktop app could leverage the dedicated environment for a more robust interface. Start with the principle of going mouseless if a user chooses.

Hi @Jeff_Graham, while this feature isn’t available at this time, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future

We do have an existing thread for this feature request in the #productfeedback category so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the existing one to consolidate feedback.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

Has this been implemented yet?