Keeping the formatting when printing

In our law firm, we use the “Description” field to summarize case developments, organized by date of entry. For ease of review on the screen, we separate the entries by returns, put the dates in bold and quoted text in italics. However, we need printouts for client meetings, and all the formatting is lost in printing. The paragraphs are collapsed into continuous text, and the formatting reverts to plain text. Is there any way to keep the Richtext formatting in the printouts?

Maybe @Marie can help. In the mean time three-dots.io might solve your issue because we keep the formatting :wink:

Thanks for the mention @Bastien_Siebman! @Don1, you’re completely right there, and I’m afraid I don’t have any better workaround than the one offered by Bastien above! Apologies for not being of a greater help here, and thanks for sharing your feedback; this will give other users the opportunity to vote for this feature request!

I have a smiliar issue.

That is tasks ending with : are bold and headlines dividing a project or a task.

When I share meeting minutes with a colleague outside of Asana, I would like to have them in Bold, like when I see it on the screen.

@Michael_C_Kring,

Asana2Go (disclaimer: I’m the creator) helps one to share Asana content with colleagues not using Asana.

1 Like

Thank you @lpb Larry. I became a fan After posting.

Asana2go is my new favorite sharing solution. I read about another (discontinued) product that recommends your product now. I have some minor issues with Asana2go. I will share them with you elsewhere.

1 Like

Thanks very much, @Michael_C_Kring, for those kind words! And I just replied offline with some suggested solutions/workarounds.

1 Like

Yes I discontinued three-dots.io mostly because @lpb 's solution is so good :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Bastien_Siebman I agree Asana2go is a great product that solves reporting issues elegantly. I see you contributing in other ways. I respect that. Also I respect how @lpb runs his business. He shares his solution for reporting with the world. Off course he gets customers to his consulting business that way. But even free riders like myself gets curteous and well documented answers when writing to him. He should take his week-ends off though. :slight_smile: He answered my mail on a sunday. Then again I wrote it on a sunday.

3 Likes

That’s very kind of you, @Michael_C_Kring (and funny too!).

This is a great community to be a part of. The reason I have to work on Sundays is to keep my head above water with the likes of powerhouses like @Marie, @Bastien_Siebman, and all the others here :smiley:

1 Like

:nerd_face:

Sendt fra mit Apple Watch