Keep timeline the same after product duplication

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When I duplicate a project, it doesn’t completely copy the way it looks in the original projects.

Steps to reproduce: Duplicate the project. Duplicated project would look exactly how the original projects look in Timeline view.

Browser version: Firefox, Chrome, Edge.

Upload screenshots below:
Original Project Timeline vs Duplicated Project Timeline

I believe there is an existing thread about the topic but could not find it: it is known that duplicating a project messes the timeline. Which is a pain, since we tend to spend a lot of time cleaning it up!

I don’t believe this is a bug but rather a missing feature and should go into Product Feedback . @Marie @Rebecca_McGrath what do you think?

2 Likes

Thanks for flagging, @dianefrancis. I’m just checking this with our Product team as I’m not 100% sure if this is a bug or not.

I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back. If this isn’t a bug, we can move your post to the Product Feedback category as Bastien mentioned.

Hi @dianefrancis, our Product team has confirmed that this is not a bug but expected behaviour. That said, I’ve passed your feedback on and will let you know if any changes are made in the future. :slight_smile: