Keep Most Recent Settings in List and other Views (Filters, Sorts, etc.)

Hi, I imagine I’m not the first to request this, but sorry I can’t find another such request in the forum.

I would like to be able to have the most recent settings I put on a view maintain themselves when coming back to the view. We like to see “completed” tasks in our views, and as far as I can tell, right now whenever I navigate to a List View, I am defaulted back to “only incomplete.” Frequently apps like Asana, even stuff like Quickbooks, will have a “sticky” function where the previous preferences are maintained when you come back to a view.

Short of this, would it be possible to set a preferred view, so you could determine your own defaults? That would also solve the issue.

Thank you!

Happy Monday @OT160 :wave:t5:

That is a great question. It is possible to keep your most recent setting in a Project by saving view as default.

Once you set the view as default, you and all project members will see that same view every time you access that project.

I hope this helps @OT160 :slight_smile:

Hi Natalia, great, thank you, I had not seen that option yet. It’s just what I was looking for!

Thanks again.

1 Like