"It looks like you don't have access to this"

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I know that there is already a page where this problem is being explained, although none of the possible listed reasons applied to me and I have tried to log off and on and also tried all my other emails but none of them had ever been connected or registered with an asana workspace except for the one I am using.

The former founder of our very first workspace has once used an entirelly new email of her for the creation and I have received an invitation on my CURRENT email to become part of it. Both of us had equal rights and access to all the projects. Now, due to private reasons that former founder has deleted their own email and left the workspace entirelly and ever since I am getting that report. I have already created a completely new workspace the old founder never had been part of and I am still receiving this notification! Do I have to create an entirelly new asana account with a completely different email in order to finally get past this bug?

I really hope that this is not the case.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:
I am using firefox

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @Zarydi and thank you for reaching out in the Forum!

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue! In order to troubleshoot this issue we would require information that can’t be shared publicly in the Forum, so I would recommend reaching out directly to our support team following these steps so they can investigate this issue further. In order to speed up the investigation process, please make sure to provide the following information:

1. Screenshoot of the error you are receiving
  2. Email address you are using in your Workspace
  3. Which actions are you trying to take or what are you trying to access when experiencing this issue
  4. Any Project ID if possible.

Once you contact Support, ping me on this thread and I’ll make sure to Liaise with them. Again, so sorry for the trouble and apologies for not being able to help you further via the Forum!

I hope you have a great Friday!

1 Like

Hello again,

thank you very much for getting into contact with me!

I have now contacted the support team, although I am not sure what you mean with pinging it to you? I have not received a page link where this email of mine was listed to revisit it. Shall I give you any other information in order for you to find it?

Thank you in advance!

Tatjana

1 Like

Hi @Zarydi and thank you for letting me know! That was exactly what I meant :grinning:

I’ve gone ahead and Liaise it with the Support Team, to let them know about your issue! I’ll make sure to let you know as soon as I get an update!

Have a great day! :wave:

1 Like

Oh okay, thank you so much! I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day too!

1 Like

Hi @Zarydi :wave:

I’m closing this thread since I was confirmed your issue was successfully resolved. Please, don’t hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance!

Have a great week!