Issues with Asana Academy quiz content

A couple of items that I think can be improved.

One, the quiz for Your Role in the Asana Community talks about Torchbearers. There’s no mention of Torchbearers anywhere else in the documentation. I’m assuming this is Ambassadors, but it’s confusing, and the quiz question reads like it could be a red herring.

Two, for the Protecting the Asana Brand quiz, the second question reads “When sharing your participation in Asana Together, you should” and then the correct answer is “Focus on promoting your own brand, and Asana alongside it.” But the training text offered before the quiz states " You have your own brand, and that’s the one you should focus on promoting in your marketing efforts. You’re welcome to use the Asana brand alongside (but not instead of) your own branding, as long as it’s in accordance with the guidelines we’ve created." I think that’s easy to get confused by. The training makes sense, but the answer “Focus on your own brand and Asana alongside it” clashes with it, because the way it’s written implies your focus should be both Asana and your brand, but the training says the Asana brand is optional. There’s not enough clear differentiation among the multiple choice options. A better way to phrase this might be to change the “Focus on your own brand” option to “Focus only on your own brand,” make it exclusionary so the correct answer is clearer.

1 Like

Oh, one more thing: in the Protecting the Asana Brand text, the links for the Asana Trademark Guidelines go to a dropbox folder containing brand assets rather than the trademark guidelines page.

1 Like

Another one: question six of Participating in the Asana Community Forum quiz. One of the options says “Share a link to community.asana.com” but the training documentation says forum.asana.com. Potentially confusing.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, Zachary! I just updated all those item you mentioned; it’s super helpful for us to hear directly from people who are taking the course, so we appreciate that you brought this up.

1 Like