Issues signing up to become a certified pro

Hi there,

Hoping you can help with an issue a colleague has been having trying to sign up to become a certified pro. When he clicks on the apply now link on this webpage Become an Asana partner • Asana it automatically redirects him to the partner stack sign up page!

Thanks,
Clare

1 Like

HI @Clare_Stone and thanks for reaching out!

This is expected, we manage our Community Program via PartnerStack, so as a first step of your application, we require you to fill up a form via PartnerStack :slight_smile:

Hope this helps Clare, but please let me know if you need a hand with anything else; have a great day!

Thanks Marie, he’s done that but still can’t seem to complete the Asana form. It keeps redirecting him to the partner stack home page where even when he is signed in there is no sign of anything
Asana related.

When I registered to become a Certified Pro this was not the same user experience. I was able to complete the form, get accepted into the programme and then set up a partner stack log in.

Hi Clare,

I’m really sorry to hear that your teammate is having issues with PartnerStack. I think the best way here to is to contact them directly via support@partnerstack.com and include the screenshots that he’s seeing so they can help you out.

In the meantime, could you also try this link to see if it’s still redirecting him? PartnerStack . If you could share the screenshot with what you see there, that could help them figure out the core issue as well.

If you’d like, please send me a private message with his name and email he’s using on there and I can look into this further for you.

1 Like

Thanks Tim, using Partner stack isn’t the issue. He just wants to sign up to become an Asana Certified Pro but can’t complete the form to apply because clicking ‘apply now’ redirects you to the partner
stack website. He just wants to be able to complete the Asana application form but it’s proving very difficult.

The apply now buttons on this website might be redirecting to the wrong place
https://asana.com/community/become-a-certified-pro

Got it-- it seems to be working fine for me, but let me investigate this further. Could you send me a screenshot of the redirected page that he sees? Another way is to open an incognito window to make sure he is not logged into PartnerStack while trying to fill out the application. Thanks!