I’ve been seeing an issues with task sorting in the “My Tasks” screen. It’s been sorting tasks by due date out of order and categorizing them into the wrong section. A couple examples:
- I changed a due date from today to next Friday. It continued to show up in my “Today” list.
- Numerous tasks that have had due dates for today assigned are still showing up under “New Tasks” but not under “Today.”
When I sort by due date it’s all fine but I lose the categorization I like. When I sort by “none” and let Asana categorize them for me, I end up with a lot of “New Tasks” that are due today, and a “Today” that doesn’t list any actual tasks due today - but some that are due next week.
I have experienced the issue after multiple reloads when I change settings, with the “Today Above New” hack both on and off.