Is there an easier way to accept project access requests?

Hello,

Every time a person requests access to a project I receive an inbox message asking me to take action. I need to check who is requesting access, check their email, go to the project they are requesting access to, go to Share, and add their email. This is a very manual process.

Is there not an easier way to do it? Lily, for example, in each project I have the list of the people waiting for the access and from where I can accept or reject the access request?

Any easier way to do it? I need to keep the projects as private and make that people request access, but the manual way to do it now is super time consuming.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Welcome, @pabloai,

Did you try using the Asana Inbox? Click on the same request there (that also comes to email), and check the right-side pane which might streamline the process a bit.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Hello,

The Asana inbox just tells me a person is requesting access, and then telling me to go to the project, click the Share button, and enter their email to give access. This is not very efficient if I need to add dozens of people that may require access. Maybe it makes sense to have an alternative where in my project I can see who has requested access and I can approve all or just by ticking a box and clicking approve access request or something like that.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Yes, I agree. You can vote by scrolling to the top and clicking the purple Vote button.

(I was just offering a potential improvement until/if the feature you request is added.)

1 Like

Thanks! I voted already. Also I voted by mistake with another used linked to my company. How can I make sure this goes to the developers for their assessment?

Thanks!

El El lun, 22 ene 2024 a las 23:44, Larry Berger via Asana Forum <notifications@asana.discoursemail.com> escribiĂł:

1 Like

Asana product teams use these Product Feedback requests as part of their process to determine what to work on. You can learn more here and elsewhere in the Forum on the detailed process:

Thank you for the feedback! Let’s see if others vote for this and find it a useful feature to add.

Thanks!

1 Like