Is there a way to re-invite guest members

We have several clients as guest members of our organization and occasionally I get feedback from a client that they are unable to access Asana. Is there a way that we can assist our clients by sending a new invite?

Hi @Ronald_Thornton! There could be many reasons why your Guests can’t access Asana, they might be using the wrong password or a different email address that the one they were initially invited with, or it might just be related to connectivity issues.

My first advice would be to check on your end if you can find them in your Organization/Workspace; to do so, simply type their name or potential email address in your Search bar. If you find them in your space, it indicates that you have already invited them, if you don’t see them, you can invite them following these steps.
If they have already been invited but can’t access their account, let them know what email address you have invited them with (you will see it in your search results) and advise them to try resetting their password. If this doesn’t work our support team will be able to help you further; you can reach out to them following this path: asana.com/support > “I’m having trouble with” > Scroll down and click on “Let’s chat”.

I would recommend avoiding to re-invite them with a different email address as this will create duplicate accounts and potential confusion when assigning them tasks.

Hope this helps; let me know if you have any follow-up questions!