Is there a way to know who removed you as a collaborator from a task?

Very curious about finding a way to pull this off. I know that you don’t receive any notifications but sometimes I would really love to know who removed me as a collaborator from certain tasks. Is there any way to know this? Thank you in advance for any tips on this, asana community!

If you look in the changelog (the small text down near the comments) of the task, you should be able to see who made what changes.

Thank you for your reply Paul, but in my case changelog covers actions like assign/unassign, changes to certain task fields and so on. But if you are a collaborator on a certain task and someone else removes you from collaborators that does not impact changelog in any way, nor I receive any notifications. This is what I’m trying to find out, if it is possible to know that somehow or not.

I didn’t actually check this before I posted, I assumed it would have been in the changelog (because why wouldn’t it be), thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Hi @Nikita_Krasnov, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2: Thanks for jumping in here @paulminors ! :slight_smile:

At this time, it will not show who has removed you as a Collaborator from the task stories. I’ll keep you posted here if any changes are made to this in the future :slight_smile:

I made the same assumption!

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.