is there a way of creating surveys in projects?

its a super important function which i’m trying to find a workaround for. anyone else had this need and found a way to mimic a survey in a task/project?

i have a similar question about using calendar. ideally we could use it like doodle but thats not possible, but does someone have a workaround to check availabilitys of project members?

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @brian_haitz :wave:

This is a great question! Have you thought about using Forms (please note this is a Business Feature).

In case you are using the Free version you can have a look at these third party integrations as an alternative to achieve what you are looking for.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

When you realize the feature you were asking for already exists :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You can collect data via forms, but does Asana offer automated analysis of the data collected just as survey providers do?

2 Likes

Hi @anon14230642, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and apologies for the delay here! You can definitely report on results after you receive the form submissions. You can create charts in the Dashboards tab to automatically see the results of your survey: Using charts on project dashboards to track progress | Product guide • Asana Product Guide :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.