Is it possible to create repeat tasks that automatically get assigned to sub folders in my tasks?

Is it possible to create repeat tasks that automatically get assigned to sub folders in “My tasks”? For example I have a repeat task which gets assigned to me “Do maths quiz” which i do every Monday night. Once complete it gets regenerated and assigned to me under “Recently assigned”. In “My tasks” I have a sub folder called “Monday night session” is it possible for it to automatically get assigned to this sub-folder rather than “Recently assigned”?
Thanks

Hi @Chris_Amon, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

While it is not possible to have recurring tasks assigned to specific Sections in My Tasks, you can choose to have recurring tasks appear in “Recently Assigned” or the last Section on your My Tasks page.

Simply go to you the Hacks tab in your Profile Settings to change this :slight_smile:

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for this, does this mean the last section they were in when they were completed? Or just the section that is at the bottom of my list?

Great question, @Chris_Amon! This means the last Section of your My tasks page. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.