iPad touch pad scrolling

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When trying to scroll any list views in asan on iPad in safari with the touch pad you have to raise your finger for the scrolling to start and this is not how you use a touch pad.

Steps to reproduce:
Two finger scroll a list view on iPad touch pad in asana in safari.
Browser version:
Newest safari
What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Enterprise
Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Johan_Törnqvist , welcome to the Community Forum! :wave:

I’m sorry to hear you run into trouble here. This doesn’t seem like expected behaviour so I have gone ahead and escalated this to our Development Team so they can investigate further.

I will let you know what their feedback is once they come back with an update, thanks!

Hi @Johan_Törnqvist, hope this finds you well! Thanks for your patience.

Our engineers have come back statin that your issue might be related to this: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/254965750

Please note that we do not officially support iPad use of the Asana webapp, and given this is iPad specific I would strongly recommend you to download the iOS app which also supports iPad :+1:

Ok, i would say iy got introduced with your new layout but ok.
The app unfortunately I don’t like.

• Johan

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.