iOS notifications - missing features or am i missing something!?

For a product that this is so nice of; basic notification features are missing or not working?
Can someone from Asana guide me here.?

1. a task setup for due date of 11AM today on iOS app; and never received any notification; btw all the notification options are on.
  2. the app badge count is a wasteful implementation; which does not have options to show count of remaining through the day / other options.

calendar implementation is noted to be very bad - lot of sync issues as mentioned in other posts. if IFTTT / Zap is to be used; believe me there are many more apps similar to asana then! with privacy concerns around IFTTT / Zap; just doesn’t make sense to use them to create additional workflows; which should inherently be part of the app itself.

why are we so ignorant of mobile apps; am sure android would have its share of these trivial problems too.

any comments from asana experts / Asana team?

I’m having the same problem with the iOS app. I’m trialling different apps and I like Asana but if the reminders don’t work then it’s a straight no.

1 Like

So…I’ve just found a thread where guys are asking for this as a feature so seems like it isn’t there rather than not working.

1 Like

Second that

Would be happy to see better implementation of push notifications. Why there is no push and app badge for Inbox messages ? Or I just dont know how to turn them on ?

2 Likes