iOS Mobile Doesn't Work on LTE?

Having trouble logging into the mobile app. It doesn’t let me sign in. Eternal spinning circle. Could it be caused by a VPN?

I uninstalled and reinstalled the iOS app. It works on wifi but doesn’t work out of office on LTE.

Is it a known issue?

Hi @Alan_Wunsche and thank you for taking time to report this issue!

Apologies for the trouble here and for the late reply. Let me do some research about this issue and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have more information!

Thank you for your patience!

When wi-fi is on with VPN, it works. Turn off wi-fi and use only LTE, the app doesn’t load anything.

Turned VPN off while Wi-Fi off and LTE on. It now loads.

Very strange behaviour?

Really need it to work with LTE+VPN.

Thank you so much for the follow-up @Alan_Wunsche! Sounds like the issue is directly related to the VPN. I’ve gone ahead and filed a task for our Team to give you some more context about it!

Thank you for all your cooperation! I’ll get back to you as soon as I have an update!

Hi @Alan_Wunsche thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

I just got an update from our Development Team who has confirmed this issue is directly related to the VPN and unfortunately it is beyond the scope of our control.

We really appreciate your report regarding this and sincere apologies for all the inconvenience. if there is anything else I can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out in the Forum.

I hope you have a nice weekend!

Does this mean that iOS mobile just does not work with VPN on LTE?