Introducing Tabbed Navigation on Android!

Hi everyone :wave:t3:

We’re excited to announce that we’ve implemented a brand new Tabbed Navigation feature in our Android app!

This new update makes it easier to navigate the Android app and allows you to move between your inbox, projects or search function with just one tap! From now on, you will see new notifications from any screen; as soon as you receive a new notification, you will see a little indicator on your Inbox tab!

Last but not least, this update also improves project navigation and allows you to easily access recent and favorite projects, and let you easily jump into your Team Page!

We’re still in the process of updating our Guide articles dedicated to Android, so apologies if some screenshots in the Guide aren’t yet matching what you’re seeing in the latest version of your app. In the meantime, should you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comments below, we’ll be more than happy to help!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

4 Likes

Just saw the app on Android. Well done I’m enjoying the new UI design.

1 Like

I’m loving the new android UI!

1 Like

Yay @Adrienne_McCue1! Thanks for sharing your feedback, i’ll make sure to pass it on to the Team :slight_smile: