Introducing Portfolios: The mission control center for everything you need to track in your business

Hi @Christian_Hammond,

Thanks for taking the time to write all this out and give us your feedback on this launch. I’m glad to see that you’re excited about Portfolios, and we are too! That said, I’m sorry about the frustration in the change in our feature set as well as seeing the upgrade prompt in your Asana account. I’ll pass this feedback on to our team as they continue to work on Portfolios to make sure they take it under consideration.

I also appreciate you bringing up your concerns about how Asana will continue to develop features moving forward. I know that’s can be really concerning when a company changes its feature set and updates its pricing options. However, I do want to assure you that we do not have plans to systematically change our features, take them away, or shift their packaging.

We are so appreciative of all of our users, and have a product roadmap focused on developing and improving functionality for users across our Free, Premium, Business and Enterprise offerings. We have plans in the works to improve our new Homepage, add functionality to Timeline, and more and will share those updates as soon as they’re ready.

I know a fair amount of users on this thread are frustrated about this change or concerned about the increase in price for our Business tier. We’d love to have you reach out to us
through Support so we can figure out a solution for your team.

Hope this helps!

5 Likes