Introducing our new Spreadsheet-Inspired List View!

I love this update… there are a few things that will make it even more awesome (I’ll post in feedback as well).

1. I have asked for a shortcut to task duplicate (not copy) for a while now, and it’s needed even more now, that the function is short of buried on the task details page.

2. More than ever, we need to have personalized custom views. The power of the filter, sort, etc. is lost without having a custom view for each person. I would be able to set my view and be way more efficient, but alas I can’t set my view to just my team as it would be that way for everyone.

3. It would be awesome (if there’s a way) to have the comment counter show if the comment is new. Something like 0/3 or if there’s a new message 1/4. I’m not sure how you would be able to tell that we have seen the message, but I guess if I responded, or navigated to the details pane would be two ways. I’m not sure though.

4. Move the “send feedback” button, it’s cluttering the interface. You don’t have to remove it, just move it over an inch or two to the left. So it doesn’t look like one of our soft/filter controls.

5. Is there a shortcut to close the details pane?

6. Sometimes you have to be precise clicking on the chevron to open the details panel. And sometimes the chevron doesn’t show up unless I click a few times.

But overall, love the change. The fact that I can load more columns now is awesome.

4 Likes