Infinite scroll when adding template to a team

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When using the new template and looking in which team it should be created, it’s not possible to scroll down more than 50 teams. In order to see it, I need to move the team up in the first teams or launch project in the wrong team first and then move it in the rightful team…

Can you advise your teams to fix this bug?

Steps to reproduce:
Launch a new project by using a template
After selecting template, on the page of new project, impossible to scroll all the teams

Hi @Fabien_Cuntreri, thanks for reporting this! Could you confirm if this is the section you are referring to? If you try typing the name of the team, do you get any results?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Emily_Roman ,
Thanks for the quick reply.

Indeed that’s what I was referring to. Probably you can see by yourself it’s not possible to scroll down after a certain stage?
By typing the name of the project I could find the project, so already a good sign. Thanks!

I’d like to mention another point which is not effective in the new template system:

• each time I want to use a template, I need to redefine where it has to be created. If I’m located in a specific team and want to use a template there, I have to choose the template (which is located in a “template team”) and on the second step tell the program it should go to the team I initially wanted to create the project. This is counter-intuitive to be honest. Probably already listed in the update of Bastien.

Cheers!

Thanks for following up here, @Fabien_Cuntreri.

I’ve gone ahead and moved this post to the #product-feedback category as this is not currently a bug but expected behaviour.

I’ve updated the title slightly to reflect your request and so folks in the community can upvote it and so our developers can get a better look at the needs of our members.

Hi @Rebecca_McGrath ,

I’m a bit surprised to read it’s an expected behaviour. This was available before and was enabling to choose whatever team we wanted.
Why limiting the selection would be an interesting feature actually?

Cheers