Include Project Brief layout in project template

The possibility to include a standard layout for the Project Brief in a project template would be great. Every project you create from a specific template then has the same project brief that can be filled out. That would be extremely helpful to standardize available/mandatory information across all projects of similar types.

Hi @Dominik_Hamann
Welcome to the Asana Community Forum!
Yes, That will be really great, and also a feature when copying from the template is whether the user wants to copy the project brief or not!

Hi all - Is it possible to create a template of the Project Brief that you can use across Projects?

It would be great to be able to customize the “Suggest Content” sections. Thanks.

4 Likes

Hello @Keith_OBrien

Welcome to the forum!
This is a very good point. At this moment, you cannot create project brief templates.

I have added 2 links for you to keep an eye on:

1. Asana Guide on Project Briefs
  1. Forum announcements regarding product updates:
    Introducing Project Overview, Project Brief, and Messages

Having said that, there is a product vote entry you on this topic. I suggest you upvote it.
hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Rashad_Issa!

I’ve gone ahead and merged this thread with the existing feature request to consolidate feedback. We’ll update the main thread if we have plans to implement this in the future! Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

As a temporary work around it works to go into your template project and edit the project brief. Select all the formatting and copy it. Paste it into the Project Brief in the new project and la voila :slight_smile: