Inbox Task Icon should be the same as in "My Tasks" including the hourglass icon if the task is blocked

It would be great if the tasks that show up in the Inbox task list would also have the Hourglass icon indicating they are blocked by another task, just like they do in My Tasks and Home.

Adding the two images of My Tasks and Home with the hourglass icon vs the regular task icon in Inbox.

Adding the two images of My Tasks and Home with the hourglass icon vs the regular task icon in Inbox.

Hi @Spratt_Consulting and thanks for sharing this feedback with us, hopefully this is something we can fix in a future Inbox update - I’ll be sure to keep you posted here once this is the case!

1 Like

I just noticed this same issue today. It’s certainly a little misleading without the hourglass icon.

Normally, if you try to mark a “blocked” task complete, Asana gives a warning message like “Are you sure…?”.

However, in the Inbox, if you click the little checkmark icon to mark it complete, Asana doesn’t give any warning at all. I think an easy “Phase 1” fix would be to add the warning, and then “Phase 2” could be to add the hourglass icon.

Anyways, I’m adding my vote for this fix.

• Derrick
1 Like