In timeline view, cannot see tasks more than 2 years old

In 2018 I set up a template project, which I have used a couple of times. Now I come to use it again in 2020, I cannot view any of the tasks from 2018 in the timeline view. It simply stops at 2019. This would be fine if I could move all the dates in a project at once but you don’t provide that feature - the only way is through the timeline, which I can’t use.

It also means that you can never review an old project properly, which is terrible.

Steps to reproduce: Create a project, wait 2 years, now try to review your project. You can also see it by creating tasks that are 2 years old.

Browser version: Chrome latest version

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Matthew_Pritchard and thank you for taking time to report this issue.

Would you mind recording a screencast to help us visualize the behaviour you are getting? Loom is a great app for video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Try to include the entire browser window, including URL bar, in the video screencast.

I’m sending you now a DM so you can share the screencast privately to assure all your personal information remains private.

Thank you Matthew! Looking forward to your reply!