Improve Teams view - Include Search option

I have a large team with 50+ members and 50+ projects and if I look for a specific project in that team, it is hard to find. A view filter/sort option would be helpful, i.e. By Project Owner, Last Created, By Project Name. And a “save as default” option would be great so it always shows my preferred “sort”.

Did you consider not using the sidenav but only the search and type keywords? In my case, I never look for something using the sidenav :slight_smile:

1 Like

Searching for key words is only useful, if I know the project name, but searching doesn’t really help, in case I only know, i.e. who created the project or when the project was created.

Plus it would provide a nice “at a glance” view. I.e. I could easily see how many projects each team member owns, or how frequently projects are created or updated (if there was also a “Last Modified” sort). I could easier confirm, if my team follows the established project naming conventions etc. I am aware that the Portfolio view offers those sort functions, but I it seems unnecessary to manually add my 50+ projects to a separate portfolio, when those sort functions could just be offered in the teams view.

Lastly, sometimes I just like to browse and get an idea what everyone is working on. I can’t really do that with a search, because I don’t always know what I am looking for.

1 Like

Hi @Anna-Sophia_Schmidt, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement in the future. I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile: