Impossible to cancel subscription - Get a refund

We tried to cancel a free trial about 10 times (which we never authorized in the first place) by reaching our to support, customer service, chat, everywhere. Never got a single answer to any of our emails.

After all those attempts, we still have been charged for more than 4000.00CAD for a business annual plan (15 members).

We are a small startup with 7 employees and this was our money for ad spend, rent and other crucial expenses during this COVID-1 era.

I just tried to downgrade to a premium plan myself and the ‘‘refund’’ is only available as a credit in the account, we can’t switch back to a monthly plan like we had neither.

We contacted our bank to report the transaction and they told us to ask Asana to do what’s necessary.

I tried to reach out to support on the chat and it’s the sales team answering and telling me they can’t help me. I was provided for the customer support email.

We were paying 13$/month per team member, how is it possible to end up with a 4000$ tab (paid for a full year upfront) without any consent? Again, we are a small business trying to survive during COVID, this is no time to take what we had left.

Please help this is non-sense.

Yanik for Outgo Experiences

Hi @yanik, thanks for reaching out!

I’m really sorry for the issue you are experiencing here. I see you submitted few support tickets yesterday and I have just liaised with our support team to help speed up the process. They will be in touch shortly to help you resolve this asap.

I’m unfortunately not equipped to give you a tailored answer regarding your specific situation as I do not have access to your account or information. Please bear with us until our team gets back to you via email, we hope this gets resolved soon!

Let me know if I can help you with anything else in the meantime.

Hi @yanik, thanks for your patience.

Our support team confirmed they sent you an email in order to solve this issue asap. Let me know if you have any questions!

Good morning @Emily_Roman

I want to thank you for the super quick reply as well, the complete resolution of our issue.

We felt very bad and got stressed out, your response means a lot for us, thank you.

Yan

1 Like

I’m glad the issue is now solved @yanik, I completely understand and no worries at all! If you have questions or any trouble in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out and I’ll be more than happy to assist you!

Hello! Something very similar happened to me!

I created an account to explore the product and use the trial. Now I have been charged with an excessive amount of money, I can’t delete the account or my payment info. I’ve been charged annually for a lot of money. In my organization we created 2 accounts by mistake and now we are being charged twice and no one is helping us.

Hi @Catherine_Morel, welcome to the forum and sorry for the trouble here!

I’ve just liaised with our support team and they confirmed they will be in touch shortly! Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Hi @Catherine_Morel, our support team has confirmed they reached out to you. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions! Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.