Imported CSV with dependancies and created a field instead of create task dependencies

I imported a CSV for project tasks that have task dependencies. Rather than creating the dependencies for the tasks, it created a custom field.

I’ve tried importing it again changing the column name from dependent to dependencies thinking maybe the system changed the column header name, but it just created another custom field.

Can you check why it’s not creating dependencies like it did before? I use the same CSV import template project to project and it generally works so I don’t think it’s the column header name.

Thank you!

Hi @Leo_Kosuge, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team with your CSV file and they’ll be able to take a closer look at this for you.

You can contact our Support team by following these steps: https://forum.asana.com/t/new-how-to-contact-support-thread/87842

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Rebecca. I’m getting an error for the link you provided. Is it the same as the below?

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.