If you share a page in Asany, then its name is not saved.

If you share a page in Asany, then its name is not saved. Instead of its name, Review! is written. It is very inconvenient and strange.

Screenshot_20191114-100853|230x500

Hi @Sergey_Mayamsin and thank you for reaching out!

In order to understand this issue better can you please confirm the following information:

• Is this happening only with this particular page or is it also happening with other pages?
  • Is the App updated?
  • Is this also happening on the web version?
  • Can you also confirm what version of Android your are using?

Looking forward to your reply!

this happens: 1) on all pages. 2) on all versions of Android app. 3) in different accounts Asana (not only I, but also my colleagues).

watch the video https://youtu.be/bhuMnRuElPg

1 Like

Hi @Sergey_Mayamsin.

Thank you for sharing the video. It was super helpful to clarify what the issue was. I had misunderstood it to be honest.

I just try to reproduce it myself and I got the same behaviour. Let me dig into this and I’ll come back to you as soon as I collect more information.

Thank you for your help! Have a great day!

Hi @Natalia just some additional information for you. If share anything to Asana ie News article, Community post etc. Via Android share facility it defaults the Task Name to Review.

Jason.

1 Like

Happy Friday @Jason_Woods and thank you for the additional information! I’m adding it to the report I filed.

I’ll keep you posted!

1 Like