Icon color change bug

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When I tried to change the icon color for my project from purple to white, it would not save. Every time I pressed the check to submit, my icon remained purple. When I then tried changing my icon from purple to red, it worked, and I was then able to change my icon from red to white. It seems that only purple to white produced the error.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Brandon_Kressin,

Are you able to reproduce this issue again? If so could you record a screencast following the info below to help us investigate this issue?

How to record a screencast:
We recommend using a tool like Loom to record your video screencasts: https://www.useloom.com/

In your video screencast, we recommend that you use a Chrome Incognito window and have your Javascript console open:

Hi @Brandon_Kressin, just checking if you have any updates for us? :slight_smile:

I’m closing this bug thread since we haven’t heard from you but please let us know if you experience any issues, we’ll be happy to help you!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.