I really don't like the new "My Tasks" layout (when you change the due date, it scrolls you down, and then you lose track)

My Tasks is the main screen I use on Asana and it’s critical to how I manage my work flow (I go down the list, like the things that are highest priority, and then sort by likes so i can see what i should focus on first).

The new update makes it so that when you’re going down the list and you change the due date of something, the screen automatically takes you down there, rather than staying in the “today” section. This is super confusing because then I lose track of where I was and it’s hard to organise things.

Also I don’t like the white background. It used to be darker background, which was much easier to visually engage with.

Anyone else agree? And is it possible to change this, so it goes back to the way it used to look (especially with the dates part)? This is the most important part of Asana for me. Thanks for listening!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: We’re extending our spreadsheet view to My Tasks!

A vote has been moved.