I literally cannot contact support because it doesn't allow me in any browser and I have many issues

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I cannot contact support because there is no option to contact on the support page. You click you have trouble and what do you get? A first class trip to the site map of the bottom of the page and no access to contact. It’s utterly ridiculous you want me to buy premium when you can’t even get it to work. I have a ton of orphaned tasks from deleted projects. I am not individually deleting them all. They should have been deleted when I deleted the project. If this happens every time I delete the project you might as well delete my account. And that is just ONE of my problems. I am tired and frustrated that I am trying to launch a damn business and I have already wasted 40 minutes of my day in hopes I can find some help with a product that I put a lot of setup time and energy in.

Steps to reproduce:
How should I know. All I know is that bright and shiny “upgrade” button is front and center at all times.
Browser version:
The latest versions of chrome, and safari
Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Rochelle_Ellis, and apologies for the trouble here. You can contact our support team following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉

Note that if you’re deleting a project, all tasks associated with this project will automatically be deleted: https://asana.com/guide/help/projects/actions#gl-delete so the issue you’re running into may come from somewhere else. I would recommend sending the URL of a couple of your orphaned tasks so our support team can better advise you! Hope this helps!