I have an Organisation, how can I add a (personal/private) Workspace?

At the moment all I have is my business / organisation for me / my staff. This was set up using our business domain and my business email address.

How can I add a personal workspace so that I can track other projects outside of the above organisation?

Sorry I’m sure there are answers for this in here but I just can’t find them!

Thank you

You can go to Profile Settings > Account > Create new workspace :slight_smile: then you’ll be able to access both from the top right corner menu.

2 Likes

Thank you Bastien. Got it! And now, do I have to use my business email address, or can I use a personal one for the workspace and business one for the organisation (to keep things completely separate)

You can add your personal email address (in Profile Settings > Email) that will allow you to receive notifications on your business email for the Org and personal email for the workspace. However I do recommend you use the Asana Inbox :slight_smile:
Apart from notifications, it does not make much sense (for me) to add your personal email. There is absolutely no communication between the org and the workspace.

1 Like

But you can decide to have two separate accounts, opened in two different browsers or two different sessions. But being able to switch between org and workspace with a click is nice.