I can't see the entire calendar in calendar view, and there's no scroll button

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:

I can’t see the entire calendar in calendar view, and there’s no scroll button, and when I use “ctrl” + the scroll wheel on the mouse, the calendar becomes so small
that I can’t see the #'s or words in the box. What am I doing wrong?

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Also should mention that 2 of the days of the week are cut off, there’s no side-scroller to see these days, and using the “Ctrl” + mouse wheel to make the whole thing smaller is completely unusable, because it will show multiple months but still never shows all 7 days in a row (only 5).

I’m using a Windows 10 desktop PC with Google Chrome Browser.

Here is a screenshot with it at 100% and no side scroller.

Here is a 2nd screenshot of what the calendar looks like when using the mouse to “zoom out” (still not showing all 7 days in a row in each week, but plenty of extra months all jumbled together.)

It wouldn’t let me upload 2 screenshots in one post. So, here is the 2nd screenshot mentioned above.

To see all 7 days of the week, use the Weekends On control in the upper right corner. No side to side scrolling will then be necessary. I think will solve most of the difficulties you note.

As far as full calendar visibility, the most I can ever see is 7 days a week for 4 weeks simultaneously. TBH, it’s more like 3.8 weeks, as either the top or bottom week is always slightly truncated.

1 Like

Hi @Karen_Call, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for jumping in here @Stephanie_Oberg! As mentioned by Stephanie, to see all 7 days of the week, use the Weekends On control in the upper right corner. :slight_smile:

At this time, it is not possible to customise how many weeks you can view on Calendar. The default view remains the same for all users :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.