How to set subtaskes progress

How to set progress for each subtasks ? It seems no any buttons to add subtasks progress ? I am not top level manager in the team .
Capture

You can’t, because tags or custom fields won’t show in the subtasks list. You are stuck with changing the subtask name to include the progress.

Bastien
Asana Certified Pro, consultant, author and developer

@Bastien_Siebman is right, however you can get creative with the use of just these two emoji: :black_large_square::white_large_square: :

Hackily,

Larry Berger
Asana2Go & Asana Certified Pro consultant at Trilogi Software

I love this kind of hack :heart:

Clever hack, thanks for sharing.

Hi!
How can I use those emojis ¿?

You can have an emoji keyboard on mac OS for example using Ctrl+Cmd+Space and add the correct ones :wink:

Regular copy/paste generally works too, from this post or from anywhere, including another Asana task.

From an earlier reply of mine that might help you here:

I made a reference task with this set I picked out for some general usage so they’re around for reuse/reminder (not all translate here to the Community’s editor, and the last row may not work in Asana in all platforms/browsers I think:

:heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart:
:boom: :globe_with_meridians: :house: :stop_sign: :hourglass_flowing_sand: :stopwatch: :clock230: :sunny: :star: :zap: :droplet: :rainbow: :comet: :fire: :snowflake:
:bell: :no_bell: :musical_note: :blue_book: :email: :pencil2: :file_folder: :open_file_folder: :date: :pushpin: :paperclip: :gear: :warning: :no_entry_sign: :low_brightness: :high_brightness:
:100: :bangbang: :exclamation: :checkered_flag: :white_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark: :ballot_box_with_check: :x: :negative_squared_cross_mark: :heavy_multiplication_x: :sparkle: :eight_spoked_asterisk: :eight_pointed_black_star:
:arrow_up: :arrow_right: :arrow_down: :arrow_left: :arrow_up_down: :left_right_arrow: :back: :on: :soon::top: :arrow_forward: :arrow_up_small: :arrow_down_small: :arrow_backward: :stop_button: :record_button: :signal_strength:
:black_square_button: :white_square_button: :white_medium_small_square::black_medium_small_square: :white_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :white_large_square: :black_large_square: :large_orange_diamond: :large_blue_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :diamonds::small_blue_diamond: :small_orange_diamond: :small_red_triangle: :small_red_triangle_down: :red_circle: :white_circle: :black_circle: :large_blue_circle: :o:
*⃣ #⃣ 0⃣ 1⃣ 2⃣ 3⃣ 4⃣ 5⃣ 6⃣ 7⃣ 8⃣ 9⃣ :keycap_ten:

Larry Berger
Asana2Go & Asana Certified Pro consultant at Trilogi Software