How to reconnect Asana

Help! My Asana always shows me “Trying to reconnect. Changes will be synced once your connection is restored” from yesterday. I can’t do anything on Asana, and I end up waiting to “trying to reconnect”. Could you help me to solve this problem?

Hi @Truc_Phan and so sorry for the trouble here, let’s see if we can work this out together. Could you click on the link below to run a connectivity test and send me the results?

https://connectivity-test.asana.com/

Looking forward to your reply!

I clicked the link and this is the result. Please help me with this! Thank you!

Thank you for the quick follow-up @Truc_Phan.

The error you are seeing on the connectivity test page suggests that you are not currently able to use websockets to connect to Asana. The most common reason when websockets are not working is due to a security software that may exist on your network or machine.

You may need to raise this issue with your IT department to allow the websocket connections. You can learn more here: Asana supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

You may also need to update your anti-virus or firewall to the latest version to ensure that it’s not blocking your connection.

If this doesn’t resolve the issue I would recommend you to reach out to our Support Team who will be able to take a closer look into your account and assist you further. You can contact them by following these steps: How do I contact support

I hope this gets resolve soon @Truc_Phan but please let me know if you need further assistance!

1 Like