How to opt-in only for specific tasks notification

Hello,

During the years, I’ve created so many tasks that are duplicated by the team and therefore I receive way too many notifications.
I’ve stopped the emails notifications, but I would like to still be able to received notifications for specific task.

Any way to solve my problem?
Thanks!

Hi :wave:
You could use the Advanced search, search for tasks you follow (followed by field), multi-select them, remove yourself as a collaborator, then add yourself back on a per-task basis…
Or add a few more search criteria to find tasks in specific projects for example.

Hi @Marc-Andre_Mailhot and welcome to the Forum:wave:

As @Bastien_Siebman explained to you, that it’s the best way to reduce notifications on existing tasks you’re following.

Also, as it stands, it is not possible to select which tasks you want to be notified for, notifications are automatically enabled or disabled for all tasks. To learn more about notification, I’d recommend checking out this article from our Guide: Email notifications from Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

If you haven’t yet, I would recommend having a look at this thread: More options for Email Notifications so you can express your feedback and vote for it.

Have a great Wednesday!

1 Like