How to create a report for particular team members?

Hi,

I created a report under my account. But the other person that I need to see the report isn’t seeing it. I can’t figure out what I need to do so that she sees it. Do I have to make sure to create the report under a particular workspace? (Is it possible I created the report in my personal space which is why she’s not seeing it?

She and I are both members of the same team.

Thanks.

I confirmed that I created the report NOT in my personal workspace, but in the workspace she also belongs to.

A report is personal, you can share the URL do the report and the other person will be able to save it. You can create a project that holds tasks with links to reports.

Thanks for jumping in @Bastien_Siebman.

@KarenV, if you want to learn more about Reports, have a look at this handy article from our Guide: rhttps://asana.com/guide/help/fundamentals/search#gl-reports :slight_smile:

There is one caveat with sharing a Report URL with another user.

It’s really a search that will only reveal what that user has permission to see. This is as it should be, but it’s good to be aware that it’s possible for you and the user(s) you share a Report URL with to get different results.

In this case, you can also have a look at Asana2Go, and I can build custom dashboard that can be shared with anyone.
cc @lpb