How I'm using the new Asana board layout [VIDEO]

Hi Asana community!

I put together a brief video showing how I’m currently using the new board layout: https://paulminors.com/how-im-using-new-asana-board-layout/ I have a Kanban project for listing my priorities and limiting how much I work on at once. I also have an “ideas” board for storing future product/content ideas.

If you have any feedback or suggestions on how to use board’s, I’d love to hear them!

Thanks,
Paul

Well done @paulminors great way to show the use of the Boards. Just finished doing a Goal Review meeting with my wife, using an Asana List Project. Was thinking it would be good to create a Board project to better track what is being worked on. Your video just confirmed that it would be a good use of the Board concept.

Thanks @Jason_Woods! That’s funny, I have similar projects with my wife!

Thanks

Awesome post @paulminors - thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

@Jason_Woods great thoughts on this as well. I’m planning a similar review with my significant other next week. Would you & Paul be open to sharing a separate post on tips you’d recommend including or how you organized the project? I’d love to learn from your experience.

@Alexis Yep will do.

Okay so apologies @Kaitie… Not sure what happened there… Am drafting the post now as my plane home is delayed…