How do i view all of the tags I've created?

Is there an easy way to view or get a list of all tags that I’ve created? I’ve made tags that are relevant to my planning and team but, it’s a little early on to remember them all and I’d also like to delete a few.

In the tag window, press the space bar and then press backspace and it should show you the list.

Julien

4 Likes

Nice! Thanks

This is a question asked many times, @Alexis will be able to merge this thread with existing ones :wink:

1 Like

We’re talking about the tag entry window that appears when I “Tab + T” while looking at a task, right? I find that I can only see 10 tags whenever I try this…and yet I know I have far more. (The 10 tags shown are an apparently random subset of my and others’ tags…they don’t appear to be related by alphabetical order, recent use, use in the project of the task I am looking at, date of creation, frequency of use, or any other factor I can think of.)

Could somebody else kindly try this (i.e. spacebar, then backspace in tag window) and tell me the following:
A) How many tags are listed at one time?
B) How many tags you can verify you have total? (e.g. by challenging the Tab+T window with “A”, “B” etc., counting and totalling)

In my case, the answer is:
A) 10
B) >>50

Hi @Stephanie_Oberg, I tried it:

A) 10
B) > 50 (I think I had around 30 after checking with just A-E)

So, same result as you…

1 Like

@lpb Thank you for providing that data point!

@Julien_RENAUD @Bastien_Siebman Would you mind trying and let me know if you can replicate this behavior? Or is there something I need to do differently? Thanks!

I also only get 10 tags when I do the “space-backspace” trick. But I am pretty sure this is a trick and was not intended by the dev team. I think the dropdown menu never returns more than 10 tags. This is not uncommon, if you can’t find your tag, then you need to provide more letters.
Would that be useful to have an external page listing all tags of an organization? :thinking:

Yes, it would be great to see all tags of an organization. I’d prefer it live in Asana, but even an external list, as long as it’s comprehensive, would be very nice as well.

I am looking as well for a place where I can see all the tags that have been created.
Anyone found where?

You can use my tool iDO Tools - Improve Asana with our tools and automations, but I don’t display the creator of the tag though.

1 Like

Thank you!