How do I stop pop up notifications when creating/copying/deleting a task?

Now when I complete a task I get a pop up on the left telling me I completed the task and giving me the option to undo it. How to I turn these pop ups off? It covers my menu for a few seconds while they slowly disappear but are in the way when trying to flip between projects.

0 Likes

Disable "growl" notifications lower left of screen

Thanks for the feedback @Sarah_Minter and welcome to the Forum :wave:t3:As it stands, it’s not possible to disable these pop-up notifications, however, I can see your point here. I have gone ahead and moved your post to the #productfeedback category to allow you and other Forum members to vote for this feature request. Simply hit the “Vote” button to add yours!

2 Likes

I’m with Sarah on this one… I don’t like these pop ups blocking my menu of projects, make this something that can be toggled off please!

4 Likes

I don’t want notifications (which display in the lower left when new tasks are created, etc) as they get in the way. How to disable?

3 Likes

You can’t,I think. But if that really bothers you, you can do a hack and hide it using custom CSS on the webpage. But you might miss out on important notifications though…

1 Like

Yep it really bothers me as it has nothing to do with “important notifications.” The short-lived temporary “growl” notifications “confirming” actions I’m already taking just consumes important screen real estate (like covering/hiding lists of projects on lower left sidebar). It’s not necessary at all for my workflow. Important things don’t pop-up and disappear. They stick.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @Bill_Doerrfeld! We already have a thread on this topic, so I have gone ahead and merged your post with the existing thread. Feel free to add your vote to this main thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, this is EXTREMELY annoying.

3 Likes

I would like to add that having the growl notification is frustrating when you’re in timeline view planning projects. It covers a most-used area which is awkward. Suggest if you have to keep this feature, move it top right corner. Ideally, Asana provides the option to disable in future. Thanks.

1 Like

I agree. I really need this shut off!

1 Like

I agree too! Slows me down and gets in my way. PLEASE give the option to turn this off!

0 Likes

Has this been fixed? Incredibly annoying

0 Likes