Asana tasks are synced by adding a new calendar to your own. Meaning, the events are not shared because it’s a separate calendar. It’s not an Asana-issue, but rather a Google function.
I guess your goal is to add several Asana-users tasks into one calendar, which still would create different calendars shared within your own (or the calendar used.
I don’t quite follow your integration with Zapier there, @Peter_Turgeon.
There’s a few ways to do it, and Zapier could definitely be used.
- Sync all Asana boards to one main calendar.
- Add each of those specific Asana event calendars to Zapier
- Sync to a collaborate calendar to collect all tasks in one place.
- Same as above
- Add event emails (remember to include full day events)
- Have Zapier trigger on the e-mails and create calendar events from that.
I don’t quite see the point of this, but I’m sure you have your reasons.
The calendar tool or report function within Asana could achieve similar results.
These are the different calendars I’m currently using, each one having their own sharing settings and unique ID’s.
Alternatively, find a better way to integrate Google Calendar to your site, where you can choose which calendars to displays (that the account has access to).
Let me know if anything was unclear.
All the best