How do I create a Team Board that shows all tasks from all Projects ?

A team in Asana seems to be able to have MANY projects under it. This means a team member could be working on tasks across many projects.

How do I get a view on what a particular team member has assigned to them ?

Can Asana create a ‘Team Level’ board ?

4 Likes

Hi @Michael_Green2, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to automatically create a team level board view. As a workaround, you can create a master project and multi-home all tasks from the projects you would like to see in one place → https://asana.com/guide/videos/multi-home

Alternatively, you can get a view on what a particular team member has assigned to them by using the Advanced Search feature → Using Search & Advanced Search in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi @Emily_Roman Do you have any idea when Asana might have this combined Board feature ? Jira from Atlasssian can create a Board that combines tasks from multiple projects. Is this in the Asana roadmap ? … We are evaluating whether we should sign up for Asana premium or migrate to Atlassian/Jira/Confluence

3 Likes

Hi @Michael_Green2, I’m afraid we don’t have immediate plans to launch this feature. In the meantime, you will be able to create a Board view with tasks from different projects following the steps above. Let me know if I can help you with anything else! Have a nice day :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.