How do I contact support

customer-support

Hi @Rayn_Hucks,

As it stands, support is only available via email; you can reach out to our team following these steps. We do have a chat available but only for our Sales department, which probably explain why it’s not available on our support page.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

1 Like
身に覚えがないプレミアムプランの請求が届いています。

Hi, I was wondering what the wait time is to hear back from Asana support? We are a small start up company with less than 10 people and had 1 person trying out Asana premium. We automatically got rolled onto a 20person annual plan and got charged the full amount. I’ve sent in a message to support regarding a refund - was wondering how long it usually takes to hear back? Thanks!

Normally, Support is very good about responding in some fashion within 24 to 48 hours, of course, this is business days, so weekends don’t count. :wink: Monday was a national holiday so that I wouldn’t count the 18th either. In all the tickets I’ve put in for clients the longest was three days to receive a response, but the issue was rather large and the support person had done some research beforehand to provide a better initial response.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I put in the ticket last Thursday so I’ll wait a couple more days for a reply. If I don’t hear a reply by the end of the week what would you do as a next step? Thanks for your help!

Hi @Megan_Holtham :wave:t3:

Our team is currently working through some backlog, but I’ve reached out to them, and since they prioritise premium support, they should be in touch soon! Thank you so much for your patience!

Hi @Marie,
Thank you for the reply! I appreciate you reaching out to the team for me. I look forward to hearing from them.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your help @Marie and @Todd_Heflin! I heard back from Asana support and our issue has been resolved.

1 Like

Hello! @Marie how can I close the account and it is possible to get my money back for the period that I am not used the app with my team from my yearly subscription?

Thank you,
Regards.

Hi @Ionut_Rus and thanks for reaching out!

Our support team will be able to assist you canceling your premium plan; you can reach out to them following these quick steps and they’ll be in touch as soon as possible! If there is anything else I can help with please let me know :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! Have a nice day!

1 Like
split this topic #53

A post was split to a new topic: Help signing in from new iOS device

So, I just found out how to “talk to a human.” Take steps to cancel your account. Just before you confirm the cancellation, Asana gives a talk to human option. This speaks to where they put their support resources, at the end.

Hi @John_Hannigan :wave:t3:

You can also follow these steps to reach out to our support team:

1. Access asana.com/support
  2. Select “I’m having trouble with”
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Let’s chat”

Let me know if I can help with anything else :slight_smile: