How do I contact support

customer-support

I too had to send a request to the sales department due to missing support contact info. Please let me know if there is any other way to get in touch. I haven’t heard anything from the sales departement yet. We need to connect the organization to the correct workspace. My colleague converted his workspace to an organization by mistake via a non premium account.

I’m having the same trouble. I’ve clicked the link above. However, it takes me to support articles. No way of contacting anyone.

I have bought 15 premium seats on Asana, but my profile is saying I haven’t upgraded. I also gave this access to 11 out of 15 people on my team, but they haven’t been upgraded either. I have been charged though!
Can someone please help me out here. Thanks!

Trying to find contact information for Support Can anyone help?

Go to asana.com/support, into “Having Trouble With” and then below you will find a “Still can’t find an answer” button.

Bastien
Asana Certified Pro, consultant, author and developer

Changing administration email
Gmail add-on disappears in side bar
All my tasks/projects missing
Gmail add-on disappears in side bar

I’m really struggling here. I would really like to be able to speak to a real person. I’m trying to build out a project management plan and asana says I don’t have access to delete tasks, which is unreasonable as I own the account!!! Help please!

Hi @Kara_Guerriero and sorry to hear you are running into trouble here. The issue you’re describing definitely require help from our support team. You can reach out to them following these steps:

1. Access asana.com/support
  2. Select “I’m having trouble with”
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Let’s chat”

Note that we prioritize Premium users support

Hope this helps!

this is old info. there’s no chat that I can see and honestly why should spend an hour trying to get one question answered. You guys need to provide people support.

I can’t for the life of me understand why you don’t have chat or phone support. Why should we have to research and figure everything? If you do have it, don’t bury it! I have a need that email support hasn’t responded to from 5 hours ago. That’s not good!

Thanks for reaching our @Gil_Roberts and apologies for the inconvenience.

Due to the small size of our team, we are not currently able to provide phone support, but we are more than happy to help you via email! You can reach to our support team following these steps.

I have liaised with our support team who confirmed they have received your email and will reply as soon as possible. With that said, please note that our tea prioritize Premium support, so if you’re using the free version of Asana, it might take them a little longer to get back to you!

I’m using your free trial version. I would think you would provide at least reasonable, timely support for people being introduced to your brand and platform to make me a believer. But instead Asana does just the opposite and makes excuses. This is not intended to be a slight to you personally. I bet you provide excellent customer support but unfortunately when you don’t have appropriate internal support behind you your job becomes so much harder. And that’s a death spiral as far as i’m concerned. It’s just sad and frustrating.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Asana + Zapier: action not happening un Asana after trigger

I am having the same issue as Arjan_Maini.

I purchased 5 premium seats last week and we were charged but we have no access to premium features and it still says “upgrade”. I submitted a ticket through Support but it sounds like we probably won’t get the premium support prioritization if our account is messed up. Can this be escalated in any way? We’re paying for a service we’re not getting.

Thanks for reaching out @Anne-Marie_Carter and welcome to the Asana Forum! From what I can see, our support team got back to you a few hours ago; hope this gets resolved soon!s

Yes, I was happy to hear back yesterday afternoon. I do still see the “upgrade” button on every screen of my Asana but when I am in a team task the premium features are working. So, mostly resolved. :slight_smile: