How do I contact support

customer-support

I too had to send a request to the sales department due to missing support contact info. Please let me know if there is any other way to get in touch. I haven’t heard anything from the sales departement yet. We need to connect the organization to the correct workspace. My colleague converted his workspace to an organization by mistake via a non premium account.

I’m having the same trouble. I’ve clicked the link above. However, it takes me to support articles. No way of contacting anyone.

I have bought 15 premium seats on Asana, but my profile is saying I haven’t upgraded. I also gave this access to 11 out of 15 people on my team, but they haven’t been upgraded either. I have been charged though!
Can someone please help me out here. Thanks!

Trying to find contact information for Support Can anyone help?

Go to asana.com/support, into “Having Trouble With” and then below you will find a “Still can’t find an answer” button.

Bastien
Asana Certified Pro, consultant, author and developer

Changing administration email
All my tasks/projects missing
Gmail add-on disappears in side bar
Gmail add-on disappears in side bar

I’m really struggling here. I would really like to be able to speak to a real person. I’m trying to build out a project management plan and asana says I don’t have access to delete tasks, which is unreasonable as I own the account!!! Help please!

Hi @Kara_Guerriero and sorry to hear you are running into trouble here. The issue you’re describing definitely require help from our support team. You can reach out to them following these steps:

1. Access asana.com/support
  2. Select “I’m having trouble with”
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Let’s chat”

Note that we prioritize Premium users support

Hope this helps!