How do I change the e-mail domain of my company and keep the boards and tasks untouched?

Our company changed its name and e-mail domain. I am one of the admins of our company for asana. Right now, all our members still use asana with their old address. E-mails to the old address are being forwarded to the new active one. I’ve seen the form I have to fill out to change the domain, and have added and confirmed my “new” e-mail address.

I am unsure about the rest of the process, as we only want to change/update the addresses of everyone, but not any assignment, ticket, board, mention, etc.

Do I tell all of our members to add their new address to their account? And then once it’s done, fill out the form and then the old addresses with the old domains will be gone and everyone will be able to continue to work with their new address?

I dont’ want to disrupt our daily workflow while updating the domain more than truly necessary.

1 Like

Hi @Anne_de_Chénerilles, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team for further assistance - they will be able to carry this out for you :slight_smile:

You can contact the Support team by following the steps below:

I hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.