How do I add/find a personal project/board to my Workspace?

I am a member of an Organisation, and as a member of that Organisation, I have been invited to join/share a project/board on someone else’s personal Workspace. They have used by organisation email address to invite me to join/share their board - my question is, how do I add/find their personal project/board, which they have shared with me from their workspace, onto my list of Teams and projects/boards in the left-hand side navigation bar of my Asana window (when I am logged in as the email address that the personal board was shared with)? At the moment I can only see the projects that I created, and can’t see the one that the other person created that I have been invited to. The only way to get to the other person’s project is to go back to the original invitation email and click on the link in that email.

Is there another way? How can I add their board to my own list of boards for easy navigation?

Hi,

You can’t add their project to your list, you have to click on your profile picture in the top right corner to navigate to the other organisation/workspace.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.