How change account name

We are new users. The name of our program is “Marketing” but we are not Marketing. We are a small law firm. How do we change that name? I would like to fix that before we try to roll out to other team members. Linda

Hi Linda, I am not sure if you want to rename your PROJECT (colored square) or the name of the SECTION. I renamed mine Podcasts (Guests & Wildcard)

If you are referring to the top right side of the PROJECT (see below) and click the carat symbol that looks like a V and you can edit the project name there.

image.png

If you mean the SECTION name (which will be like a header above the tasks) click the 3 dots and you can rename the section inside the field where the work is. I renamed mine to RESOURCES/TEMPLATES & GOALS

image.png

1 Like

Thank you for responding. And on a Sunday and a Holiday!!

Actually it looks like it’s called the WORKSPACE (?) The ORGANIZATION is blank, and workspace says MARKETING. We are a law firm, not marketing. How do we change the name of the WORKSPACE to maybe LAW FIRM CLIENTS? If it can only be one word, then CLIENTS.

Linda

Hi @anon44013821
Welcome to the community Linda…

Have a look at this guide article it should have most of the answers that you need.

Regards

Jason.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.