How can I get a list of all of my projects
Here’s one good way - use this free utility:
fantastic tool - thank you for sharing - how I get a straight list that I can export CSV type format of just the project header fields ?
Hmmm, you’ve got me on that one - anyone else have a solution?
@lpb, is Asana2Go good for this?
Here’s a solution that’s a bit manual, but if you’re not running this report regularly, maybe worth considering (looks like a lot but takes about 30 seconds):
- Go to https://developers.asana.com/explorer
- Choose Projects, then choose GET /projects
- Check Include Fields you want, set Workspace, set Limit
- Click Submit
- Click Open raw response and copy all of it
- Paste it in http://convertcsv.com/json-to-csv.htm and click Convert JSON to CSV
- Copy or save the result to file as desired
(Asana2Go doesn’t do this without a custom search and report.)
Hope that helps,
I am the creator of the tool. If needed I could add a textarea containing a csv format of the whole list!
If you have at least one task assigned to you per project you could sort “my tasks” by project and then use those names either add them all to a portfolio or create a custom report/custom advanced search and save it. You could also “favorite” your projects so they show up on your left bar. Also, if you know that all of your projects live in one Team, you can look there.