How can I change my PayPal user

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I want to change my PayPal user, yet there is no option to do this.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have an account that makes payments with PayPal
  2. Try to disconnect this account (or change it)
    It shows: “To make changes visit your PayPal account”
    But I need it to connect to another Paypal user (not another bankaccount from the same user).
1 Like

Hi @Thomas_van_der_Woude and thank you for reaching out!

I would advice you to reach out directly to our support team following these steps: Contact Support. They will be able to assist with this process.

Sorry for not being able to help you via the Forum, but unfortunately this is something we can’t resolve here since we need access to your account and private info that cant’ be shared publicly.

Have a nice day!

I have the very same problem. The payment was declined and I received an urgent email to update my paypal details, but it’s not possible. Tried to reach the customer support via form, mail and chat, but noone replies.

I’m also having issues with the same problem. The chatbot is no help at all. No answer from the customer support team. Bad service …

I have a similar case. I want to unblock the payment with Paypal to pay by credit card. I requested attention to support@asana.com on Tuesday, they have attended me slowly but so far after many emails that come and go they have not specified the unlock. The support service is terrible. I want to buy 70 more accounts and I can’t.

Unfortunately, once created, links cannot be changed. Given that users choose their own display name when setting up PayPal.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.